For Loyola Employees
You are here: abroad.luc.edu > For Loyola Employees
Are you a Loyola employee traveling abroad on university business? Are you interested in supporting and/or getting involved in student study abroad? Please see below for resources for Loyola employees engaged in university-related activities abroad.
- Register your Loyola-related international travel.
- Request a study abroad presentation for your class or campus group.
- Submit a recommendation letter for a study abroad applicant.
- Find study abroad-related resources for academic advisors.
- Learn how to teach undergraduate courses abroad.
- Learn about opportunities for you, the Loyola employee, to study abroad.
- Learn about opportunities to conduct your academic research abroad.
- Learn about opportunities to travel abroad to site visits or attend workshops.
- Learn how to take your graduate Loyola class abroad.